Then Gavin -TV can get you included in the communications and send you the flow-chart, etc.
YOUTUBE Small Toys collectors MASS COLLABORATION
Some of you may have been expecting this email, and some of you may not. But a lot of small toy review channels have been involved in an on-line chat room on Twitter in efforts to share idea’s on how to boost our channels. One of the idea’s is to do a MASS Collaboration called the $10 Toy Challenge. Gavin-TV has volunteered to design this event in efforts to make sure that it runs smoothly and gains the maximum effect. This email shall contain suggestions for procedures for execution and rules of engagement.
HOW IT WORKS:
- One channel will go out and by from any store of its choice as many toys it can by with a max budget of $10, can be any type of toy and brand. They will then shoot a video of un-boxing, challenge 4 other toy channels to do the same by tagging them. Post the video in the time frame allotted.
START TIME AND DURATION:
- First Challenge Video will go out 2nd week in August
1) Toys must be unopened.
2) Must show the price of each toy on the box or package before opening.
3) Must state at beginning of video whom you were challenged by and put their link of that video in the description.
4) Challenge 4 and only 4 other toy channels.
5) Must have Links to the 4 channels challenged in your description.
6) Try to use suggested Tags described in this email, plus you can add your own. Try to use tags that have to do with the subject or toys found.
7) Please abide by the YouTube TOS, in order not to incriminate any other channels involved in this chain.
8) For Maximum effect, video’s released within days of each other with same content tend to do much better. Try to answer your challenge in a short time frame. !
9) For your own benefit, you can comment on each video, and let the public know who you challenged. Please don’t put links in comment section as YouTube see’s this Spam.
- The main title of your video will be: “ 10$ Toy Challenge MASS COLLABORATION Toy Review”, this way the video’s on the side bar will show up together.
- Suggested Tags are: 10 dollar toy challenge, Toy challenge, Mass toys, surprise toys challenge, 10dollar challenge.
In order to minimize double challenged or back challenge, and so that no one gets left out, I can set up a flow chart with the levels and the next to get challenged. Another benefit of this is so that we all know our timing to get the video out, and where it will be coming from. That way we know the approximate date it will be released.
In order to set up a preliminary flow chart, I will need to here from you on what your schedule timing is, who your friends are you would like to challenge, if you want to be in the 1st-2nd-or 3rd bracket, or if you would like not to have a set schedule and just want to wing it.
We have only a couple of weeks left to get it all organized. I think this will be very beneficial to all those involved. As you know Collabs are the most effective way to gain subscribers, and a MASS Collab is 10x better. This will be the first one of its kind in the Toy Community.